Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ladies Night Out

Ladies Night Out


So tomorrow night I have a "ladies night out" and I'm choosing to call it "ladies" rather than girls because it's actually a group of coach's wives who I'm just tagging along with.  Pretty much I'm the coolest person they know so they figured they should invite me along...JK!  I'm totally joining in because I need some social interaction.  Hunting season makes me feel like a hermit who lives out in the middle of nowhere...Alone!  So naturally I'm jumping on any and every social opportunity that comes my way...anything to get me out of the house and out of my workout clothes!

Hope you are all having great weeks so far...and if you feel like it, link up and show me what you'd wear for Ladies Night Out!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment